Complaint Review: aspire visa

• Updated: Sat, June 18, 2011

• Reported By: chucky — wyandotte Michigan United States of America
aspire visa
p.o. box23007 columbus ga. Internet United States of America

aspire visa midland funding llc closed my account without notice laughed at me when i called ran my bill to 622.98 sueing for 729.52 Internet

i was treated verry badley by aspire c/s on many of the frequent calls i had to make to them i could never seem to pay them enough money. i even stoped usin g the card and thats when i finly found out the account was closed!! by aspire!!

well to just cut to is c/s laughed at me and then hung up on me and i could never get them back on the phone. i stoped all payments to aspire leaving a balance of 345.32 and they never called me they sent one statement after that, and i never heard from them til today.

i was served a summons to appear by midland funding llc. and there attourney and the 26th dis court and now what now they say its 622.98 i owe and  want to sue for 792.52 + court ant attorney fees. this is CRAP and i see im not the only one whos hurting from them.

i know im not right for not paying the bal on my bill but no one needs the crap they are trying to get us to eat!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2011 03:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/aspire-visa/internet/aspire-visa-midland-funding-llc-closed-my-account-without-notice-laughed-at-me-when-i-cal-742488. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on aspire visa