Complaint Review: assaf salon

• Updated: Thu, February 16, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — Miami Florida United States of America
assaf salon
18090 Collins Avenue sunny isles, Florida United States of America

assaf salon International conceptss, Aveda salon, Assaf Almog Salon claims to be an Aveda Concept Salon, so why are they putting products on our hair from Sally Beauty Supply? sunny isles, Florida

Assaf Salon claims they are 100% Aveda Concept Salon, then someone needs to explain why they use cheap products from Sally Beauty Supply on our hair and charge us an outrageous prices? I went to the salon a couple of times and was very disappointed with the service and the products. I asked them several times to make sure they use 100% Aveda color because I 've been using Aveda for a while and I don't have any allergic reactions to the color or shampoos. So after visiting Assaf Salon I noticed that their backbar barely has any Aveda color, all I saw was cheap Salon Care stuff from Sally's that any of us can buy and do at home for under $20. So why do we pay over $200 for it at this Salon? I also got a Keratin treatment and was told it's a natural formula and has no damage. Yeah, sure thing..... I saw the bottle of the Keratin treatment they use and of course it was from Sally's which cost $19. [continued below]....
.....99 for a bottle and the treatment at the salon cost me $175. This place is absolutely a fraud and a ripoff I would ADVISE everyone not to step foot in that place. Besides the color problem Salon is very filthy and has roaches, color bowls look like they have never been cleaned, stations are dusty and have so much hair everywhere, when you walk in in the Salon you can see how dirty and dusty the floors are and the receptionist area is very unorganized, the front desk person has no clue about Aveda products and tried to sell me a clarifying shampoo when I said I need something for dry hair , and after I 've told her it's probably not a good shampoo for me she still tried to push the sale. UNREAL!!! The atmosphere in the salon is very uncomfortable as Assaf himself humping the employees in front of the customers, VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!!!  Everyone in the Salon has an attitude and ricks of cigarette smoke like an ashtray, I was disgusted to have anyone in there touching my hair. I WOULD STAY  FAR AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2012 08:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/assaf-salon/sunny-isles-Florida-33160/assaf-salon-International-conceptss-Aveda-salon-Assaf-Almog-Salon-claims-to-be-an-Aveda-840081. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on assaf salon