Complaint Review: Asset Acceptance LLC

• Updated: Wed, February 08, 2012

• Reported By: Stacie — turlock California United States of America
Asset Acceptance LLC
1841 Market Street San Francisco, California United States of America

Asset Acceptance LLC Peck & Ray Judgement without being served! San Francisco, California

I found out years after my Divorce that I have a judgement against me, I went to the court to find out what this was. I got a copy of the judgement which was from Asset acceptance LLC and the attorney was Peck & Ray in San Francisco. I looked over the form its for over 6 grand!

I asked the clerk how this can happen since I was NEVER served. I asked her if she can tell me who was served, she told me the name and it was my ex husband, and when he was served I wasn't even living there. I went to legal aid and was told that the time to do anything was gone. I tried to call the numbers on the court papers and the numbers are no longer in service. I would love to get this off my credit report.

anyone Please help....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2012 03:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Asset-Acceptance-LLC/San-Francisco-California-94103/Asset-Acceptance-LLC-Peck-Ray-Judgement-without-being-served-San-Francisco-California-836123. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Asset Acceptance LLC