Complaint Review: Associated Publishers Association

• Updated: Fri, April 05, 2013

• Reported By: Woodrat — Fall River Mills California
Associated Publishers Association
850 S.Boulder HWY,#355 Henderson, Nevada United States of America

Associated Publishers Association Bogus magazine subscriptions. Henderson, Nevada

In January, 2013, I responded to a solicitation from APN to renew my subscription to the Economist magazine for one year for $179.95. I sent them a check for that amount plus their re-subscribe form. In March of 2013, I received a second solicitation from APN for the same re-subscription and decided to call their provided customer service phone number to inquire. The APN agent advisd me that they had never received my January payment and that I should check with my bank.

I obtained a copy of my canceled check from my bank showing deposit in to a Wells Fargo bank in Arizona, presumably APN's account. I contacted Wells Fargo and they would give me no information re: the associated deposit number account. I then called the Economist subscription department and their agent explained that APN was not authorized to represent the Economst and that the Economist had an active case against the APN with the Federal Trade commission for fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2013 03:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Associated-Publishers-Association/Henderson-Nevada-89015/Associated-Publishers-Association-Bogus-magazine-subscriptions-Henderson-Nevada-1041050. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Associated Publishers Association