Complaint Review: assurance wireless by virgin mobil usa

• Submitted: Thu, September 19, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, September 19, 2013

• Reported By: ptsdamericanwomanshocked — vancouver Washington
assurance wireless by virgin mobil usa
internet and tollfree line, Washington USA

assurance wireless by virgin mobil usa abusive and incompetent representitives at toll free number for Assurance wireless by virgin mobile. aka/ lifeline assistance for low income phone program aka/ obama phone internet and tollfree line Washington

i have complex post tramatic stress disorde(ptsd) i have a hard time communicating at times for many resasons assocated with my ptsd. one is memorie and one is fear of more dammage due to my own experiences. its important that i have a phone as i have been in serious situations where i have suffered deeply hints my ptsd. i am an american citizen who is ellegable and also approved by the assurance wireless plan. i have been on this plan since at least march of 2013. i lost my phone two times well i believe the phones were stolen. i had one replaced but the last one i have not. due to my ptsd i have been retraumatised and displaced which makes it hard for me to live nomally. i get memory loss and almost stuck in a constant battle of failure yetn i try my best. i called the toll free number 1888-321-5880 provided by assurance  via the letter i recieved stating congratulations you will continue to recieve 250 free voice minutes on lifeline as well as 250 texts. the letter dated sept 6 2013. i called asked for them to send me a new phone  because my phone was lost and she (sara) employee number at 621461 then asked for my number. i said i dont know it due to my ptsd i have a poor memory. i gave her all the info i could but she talked over me and ignored my request to speak to her supervisor. i asked her atleast six times then was put on hold she again spoke as if she was a new representitive but her voice and abusive tone was familure. finnally i spoke with a jaun who called her his suppervisor then tried to clear what he said stating he was also a supervisor. out of the gate he was rude and unwilling to answer my questions and i replied with the same questions. he told me he would just susspend my account as punnishment i guess. i gave him the address and he said he was suspendoing my wireless account and hung up. i called the other number 1-888-4888 some one named walter answered and quickly told me the info the last two had said as though i was a bad caller. i kindly asked for a phone number to call other then the ones at that call center and walter kindly provided a number 1-888-322-1122  i thanked him and said he was doing a good job. i called that number and a woman who said her name was liz who sounded like  the sara before sa,me accent and also came at me with the same angry voice as sara and already had much to say without any regard to my concerns. she gave me the same phone numbers and run around. i emailed them and info about this.ive been trying to to get a phone and i am without. so anyone want to give me the correct phone number to a human person at assurance who ill send me a replacement phone so i can get on with my affairs? wake up people this is your world and your fereral tax dollars wasted. i dont have my phone you are paying for american people. thanks for your support.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2013 06:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/assurance-wireless-by-virgin-mobil-usa/internet-and-tollfree-line-Washington/assurance-wireless-by-virgin-mobil-usa-abusive-and-incompetent-representitives-at-toll-fr-1085722. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on assurance wireless by virgin mobil usa