Virgin

• Updated: Fri, May 24, 2013

• Reported By: andy — gloversville New York
assurance wireless
Internet USA

assurance wireless I had my government phone stolen. I would not have this phone if i could afford one. They refused to give me another phone and told me to go buy a new one.  Internet

I had an assurance wireless phone thru a government agency because i could not afford on. It was stolen when i called they refused to send a new one. I would not have this phone if i could afford one. They said the phone was out of warranty. This phone came with no warranty.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2013 04:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/assurance-wireless/internet/assurance-wireless-I-had-my-government-phone-stolen-I-would-not-have-this-phone-if-i-cou-1053675. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on assurance wireless