Complaint Review: assurance wireless

• Updated: Sat, July 09, 2011

• Reported By: joyce — Lebanon Pennsylvania United States of America
assurance wireless
1251 s. perry rd Internet United States of America

assurance wireless Virgin Mobile Deceiving! Very difficult to get a human being-never english speaking, Internet

I saw the ad on TV for Assurance Wireless--I am eligible as a low income senior. I have had a terrible experience.  Very difficult to get a human being--after at least 30 minutes of transferring and waiting a person in Columbia will answer repeating typed answers.   After months I received my phone and canceled my present cell phone company.

Today I thought I had everything ready to go--well, NO  when I try to make a call a tape asks for a credit card number--After one hour of trying to get a representative he said sorry-you are set up for 20 cents a minute-----then he said hold on-I will change you to free 250  minutes.   He said I would receive a pin number on my phone.

Guess what--Still waiting for pin number...I am to tired to deal with anymore taped messages today. So the phone is useless and I gave up my former carrier. This is supposed to be a government supplemental phone--How do I contact the government for details on this company. Thank you for listening----

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2011 10:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/assurance-wireless/internet/assurance-wireless-Virgin-Mobile-Deceiving-Very-difficult-to-get-a-human-being-never-engl-750993. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on assurance wireless