interference

• Submitted: Sun, February 26, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, February 26, 2012

• Reported By: Dorell — Jersey City New Jersey United States of America
assurance wireless

assurance wireless When I go to log into my account online and I would enter my assurance cellphone number and v-pin number it's coming up saying that the information that I enter is invalid and I wanna know why? I rec Internet

when I try to log into my assurance wireless account and enter my cellphone number and v key pin and security question with the answer to it and click on submit, it's coming up that my information that I enter is in invalid. Also, I receive 250 minutes every month and when I normally run out of mintues I always use my debit card to order more minutes and that I can prove if necessary. I just want to know why am I coming up invalid when all my information are correct. My expire date on my cellphone is 10/9/12. And my cellphone name brand is "Kyocera".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2012 06:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/assurance-wireless/internet/assurance-wireless-When-I-go-to-log-into-my-account-online-and-I-would-enter-my-assurance-844797. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on assurance wireless