Complaint Review: assurance wireless

• Submitted: Sun, August 05, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, August 06, 2012

• Reported By: jd — palm bay Florida United States of America
assurance wireless

assurance wireless aka virgin mobile, application also had Sprint on header. company has shorted me on days(this month I will have 29) texts, ~last month none, this month 217 out of 250, and when they added last months "forgotten" text's" on, it left me with an inability to ad Internet

*Author of original report: update per e~mail from assurance wireless

this state run program has not been truthful any month ,first I was told I could go unlimited whatever date my check came in~I am disabled~and it'd run till that date the next month.Not true, told later, my state run day is the 5th.

Next they gave me no text messages and without telling me that is what I would have the entire month, they added $5.00/250 texts, which left me with the inability to do anything more than add $5.00 at a time till the 5th of this month, to be used at 10 cents per minuet.

Told so sorry, even though it was their mistake, nothing could be done. Yesterday ,the 5th again,no minuets, no added texts. Spoke with a supervisor named "mike" ~said it is their policy not to give their names out~ told me I had to wait till today, the 6th, to add minuets.  I asked why, if "Government" would not allow date change, am I NOW loosing an entire day? He tried to tell me it was just a few hours. I told him sorry, midnight to midnight is 24 hours any way you slice it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2012 11:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/assurance-wireless/internet/assurance-wireless-aka-virgin-mobile-application-also-had-Sprint-on-header-company-has-s-922979. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on assurance wireless

update per e~mail from assurance wireless

AUTHOR: jdoria - (United States of America)

sent an e~mail directly to corporate. Wish I could say there was a better response, but it was exactly more of the same.
To add insult to injury, yet another month in a row, after putting my minuets/texts in ( 1 day late) they shorted the texts by 32, which once again leaves me with a full month of being able to only put in $5 at a time, used at 10 cents a minuet, because they
had to add $5 to add the texts they neglected to add. NICE!