Complaint Review: assurance wireless

• Updated: Mon, April 29, 2013

• Reported By: LastChancePawn — Jackson Mississippi
assurance wireless
assurance wireless.com Internet United States of America

assurance wireless virgin mobile Defective equipment, lied, took money, refused to let me speak to supervisor, hungup on me parpsippaney, Internet

*Consumer Comment: They will not help you!

*UPDATE Employee: Apologies and we'd like to help

I got a lifeline 250 free minute government phone from Assurance wireless. It continually took minutes and would dial numbers somehow, numerous redials without my help. I called and they replaced minutes after 3 calls and agreed to send replacement phone. I decided to use my Verizon phone so the number I had ported I decided to report back to Verizon. Assurance Wireless said fine and that I could get a different number to use the phone. Next thing I'm told my account is deleted and the money in my account is lost. I was put on hold about 15 times transferred four times and finally after acting like a three year old would not let me talk to his supervisor nor tell me his name. I told him I had all day for him to get his supervisor on the line and he came back on and said "you don't need to talk to my supervisor- I talked to him for you" I stated I want to talk to your supervisor and he hung up on me. My cell phone would drop calls even when I would walk into a room with a paper thin door from the outside the signal would be lost. I had money as I stated in my account to buy additional minutes that they have taken.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2013 05:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/assurance-wireless/internet/assurance-wireless-virgin-mobile-Defective-equipment-lied-took-money-refused-to-let-me-1046947. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on assurance wireless

They will not help you!

AUTHOR: sparkle - ()

They will not help you would not waste your time you are better off getting a prepaid phone or a house phone  that is only twelve dollars it is a land line house phone for poor people call at&t they know about it.

Apologies and we'd like to help

AUTHOR: Virgin Mobile - ()

We're very sorry for your experience and would like to make it up to you.  Please contact us at vmugeneral@sprint.com with Ripoff Report in Subject Line. Please provide your Assurance wireless phone number and pin and we will work to resolve the issue.  Thank you