institution

• Updated: Fri, June 24, 2011

• Reported By: em — north syracuse New York United States of America
assurance wireless

assurance wireless virgin mobile useless , Internet

Sent in application april 12, waited til may 10 to call and check status and give new address. apparently moving confuses this company. finally got acceptance letter with new account pin number, told to disregard the one given to me which I put on the application.

told to call back several times as they could not assist me further. called on may 25, june 3. finally received the phone on june 10 and called to activate it because the instruction booklet that comes with the phone doesnt match up with what the phone does when you try to activate it.

put on hold several times and finally told that an investigation needed to be done because they could not activate it either. told to call back in 24hours to 4 days! waited til june 24 and called to activate phone again. was on the phone for over an hour, put on hold more than 5x and transferred 3 x. spoke with a tech person who couldnt activate the phone either, after giving my address and serial # for the 3rd time! then I was transfered to an automated system from the tech person and didnt even know what I was supposed to do.

spoke with someone who said their system was down and she would be glad to activate the phone if I could call back in an hour. I told her that I have called several times since mid april and was put on hold several times and was told to call back and would not be calling back yet again. I asked where she was located and was told they were in the Philipines. funny how the application has an addresss of new jersey!

I asked to speak with her superior and put on hold again for more than 10 minutes before finally giving up. also, I was given so many #'s and different stories each time I called, no one knows what they're doing at this company imo. I would not recommend anyone bothering with them, not worth the headache.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2011 07:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/assurance-wireless/internet/assurance-wireless-virgin-mobile-useless-Internet-744806. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on assurance wireless