Complaint Review: Assurance Wireless

• Submitted: Tue, December 11, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 13, 2012

• Reported By: Pamela k — Lakewood Washington U.S.A.
Assurance Wireless
parsipanny, New Jersey United States of America

Assurance Wireless RIPOFF - CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPT IS BS parsipanny, New Jersey

*Author of original report: thank you very much

*Author of original report: BBB Complaint filed against Assurance Wireless - PROBLEM RESOLVED

*UPDATE Employee: Call Forthcoming

*Author of original report: EXCUSE ME?

*Author of original report: update

*Consumer Comment: Unbelievable

I  am going around in circles right now with these people. Their customer service is bs and they hire the worst people ever to work for them.  i have tried 3 times to order a replacement phone and they have cancelled it 3 times for no reason. when I get a hold of their corporate office I am going to give them an earfull. DO YOUR SELF A FAVOR AND DO NOT GET A PHONE FROM THEM OR VIRGIN MOBILE EITHER ONE OR YOU WILL BE SORRY.  they are just inconsiderate jerks and they do not give a s--- how much they jerk you around.  If anyone from assurance wireless reads this MY CELL IS   (((ROR redacted))) MY NAME IS PAMELA ROBINSON AND I WANT TO SPEAK TO SOMEONE INCORPORATE NOW!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2012 08:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Assurance-Wireless/parsipanny-New-Jersey-/Assurance-Wireless-RIPOFF-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-DEPT-IS-BS-parsipanny-New-Jersey-980797. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Assurance Wireless

AUTHOR: Pamela k - (U.S.A.)

thank you.  you seriously need to hire americans  to work for you and not people who do not speak or understand complete english.  do you really need a tax break that bad? lol

BBB Complaint filed against Assurance Wireless - PROBLEM RESOLVED

AUTHOR: Pamela k - (U.S.A.)

I FILED A complaint with the Better Business bureau against assurance wireless,they sent it to their corporate office and it got resolved.I just got a email from virgin mobile saying they shipped me a new phone by fedex overnight and it will be here tomorrow.  Its about time.   thank you God.

Call Forthcoming

AUTHOR: Jack - (United States of America)

Ms. Robinson:

I apologize for the difficulty you are experiencing.  I have forwareded your information and phone number and have asked that you be contacted by pohone.  You should expect to receive a call shortly.

Assurance Wireless.

EXCUSE ME?

AUTHOR: Pamela k - (U.S.A.)

YOU WOULD BE PISSED OFF TOO IF THEY ORDERED YOU A REPLACEMENT 3 DIF TIMES AND THEN CANCELLED THE ORDER FOR NO REASON WITHIN HOURS OF CONFIRMING THE ORDER! THE STUPID TECH PHUKKED UP MY PHONE AND IT LOCKED ME OUT!  APPARENTLY YOU MUST BE AN IDIOT TOO.

update

AUTHOR: Pamela k - (U.S.A.)

I filed a Consumer Compliant against Assurance Wireless with the Better Business Bureau. The idiot tech at Assurance Wireless RUINED  my phone. I told him not to tell me to keep enter MSID codes over and over into my phone or it would lock me out permanent where I wouldnt be able to get back in and thats what it did, the stupid son of a b----.  Now I cant get back in and I have lost all of my phone numbers.  How stupid can one person be? Why cant these stupid cell phone companies hire AMERICANS with some --- sense instead of these gd foreigners who can hardly speak english much less understand it?  I am so pissed that it is beyond words and the stupid asshole refused to let me speak to a supervisor. He wouldnt even order me a replacement phone!  I finally found out that SPRINT  is the Corporate office over Virgin Mobile who is the Corporate company over Assurance Wireless but they are such liars too that they wont take any responsibility whatsoever if your phone breaks, they dont give a shit and neither does Assurance Wireless who took the matter into their own hands by suspending and cancelling my service just because their piece of shit phone malfunctioned.
I left a message at the corporate headquarters at Sprint and gave them an earful of what they could do with their phone and how the tech ruined my phone and locked me out. THANKS A**HOLE.

DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND BUY A PREPAID CARD FOR A CELL PHONE. DO NOT BUY A PLAN OR ANYTHING WITH A CONTRACT OR YOU WILL BE SORRY.  MOST CELL PHONE COMPANIES HIRE FOREGNERS WHO HAVENT GOT ENOUGH SENSE TO SAVE THEIR OWN LIFE, MORONS.

DO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH VIRGIN MOBILE OR ASSURANCE WIRELESS, THEY SUCK AND BEWARE OF YOURTEL WIRELESS. THEY HAVE A NO RETURN POLICY ON THEIR FREE LIEFLINE CELL PHONES. THEY WILL CHARGE YOU 25.00 FOR A REPLACEMENT. PHUKK THEM TOO.

Unbelievable

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

You are getting a FREE cellphone with FREE minutes and you are complaining??? How do you afford internet service?