occupied

• Updated: Tue, February 05, 2013

• Reported By: jeremy — greenbelt Maryland United States of America
assurant specialty propertys
11222 Quail Roost Dr miami, Florida United States of America

assurant specialty propertys American bankers of florida fraud insurance company miami Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: we need to do something...

*UPDATE Employee: Follow-Up

December 26, 2012, On the date of stated my apartment building caught fire in greenbelt md at the  franklin park aparment complex due to a malfunctioning furnace myself along with  20+ families were displaced because of the fire. My home was the main building  9133 edmonston ter apt 204 that caught fire and my family and i lost completly  everything i have a fiance and 2 year old daughter we lost clothes personal items  christmas gifts food ans much more. I have more than.enough coverage to cover  everything and assurant will barley help pay for loging while all this is going on i call  to check on.my claim and get know answers and i got a $1,000 as a advance and  with hotels and getting alil bit of clothes and food we were well over that i spoke to  my ajuster joanna cobenyero and she said we must send in.reciepts showing that  we spent the advance ive done that and and its like i feel like im. [continued below]....
.....being.jerked around  i get know phone calls back its like when i call im.being a nusince and for.me.to be  paying for this i feel like im.being.taking advantage of and i really need some kind of  intervention ive use alot of my personal money for a hotel and im a personal  contracter and havent been able to work because i lost all my things in this.fire and i  have over $12,000 in living expenses coverage with this policy but its not being used  to benifet my family i keep getting the run around and this cannot be!!!!! Every other insurance company has setled out with there clients but assurant is the worst!!!! Bad customer services your ajuster is never in or always out to lunch the manager is always busy and wont return calls they will leave you out to hang yourself and if your paying a pretty penny for for.insurance this shouldnt be!!!! I plan on going to state farm or allstate this week.... assurant is a fraud!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2013 02:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/assurant-specialty-propertys/miami-Florida-/assurant-specialty-propertys-American-bankers-of-florida-fraud-insurance-company-miami-F-996735. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on assurant specialty propertys

#1 Consumer Suggestion

we need to do something...

AUTHOR: TheMan - (United States of America)

Jermey, if they  don't treat you right . Get a hold of me . thinking of filing a class action......Shayphane

AUTHOR: AssurantSP - (United States of America)

Jeremy, I work at Assurant Specialty Property and saw your report here.  I checked with our team and understand they followed up with you again yesterday to address your concerns.  Please contact your Assurant rep if you need further assistance.  Thanks.