Complaint Review: Assure america title

Assure america title
600 Fairway drive Deerfirld beach, Florida USA

Assure america title BEWARE BAD BUSINNESS EITHICS Deerfirld beach Florida

*Author of original report: PROOF WIRE TRANSFER WAS INITIATED

This is the must unprofessional place I have EVER encountered in my life! The person I dealt with was SUE MARTIN and she was the rudest, must unprofessional person I have come in contact with. Not only were fees excessive they are not honest. I did have an attorney do my sellers closing documents once I realized the kind of people I was dealing with. I requested a wire transfer of funds which I got an email from Sue the morning of closing stating that she ordered the wire. I emailed and asked for the wire reference/tracking number and never got a response from her. Later that afternoon I checked to see if the wire was showing in my account and I had no wire pending, when I called to speak with Sue she refused to speak with me, another lady got on the phone and said my bank was having issues and I asked for a ref/ tracking# again and was told they didn’t have one yet. When you order a wire you get that # immediately! I knew what they were telling me was not true since I spoke to my bank on several occasions before I called Sue. I had to call my attorney and get her to call them about my funds! After a call from my attorney a wire was showing in my account within the hour. Wire transfers are almost instant it does not take all day for it to show pending, they just never ordered the wire like her email stated. Please beware of these people they are not honest. They are not capable of facilitating a professional business transaction. BAD BUSINNESS ETHICS!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2013 07:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Assure-america-title/Deerfirld-beach-Florida-33441/Assure-america-title-BEWARE-BAD-BUSINNESS-EITHICS-Deerfirld-beach-Florida-1094732. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Assure america title

PROOF WIRE TRANSFER WAS INITIATED

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

I was provided with proof that the wire was ordered when Sue stated it was.  I was told by the owner of the company that there was an issue in the wire department at the bank which delayed the wire. In speaking with the owner he did apologize to me for the treatment I received by his employee and assured me he was handling the situation. He says he was unaware of her behavior. I think he understands that his employees are a direct reflection on his company and their actions can destroy his reputation!