Complaint Review: assured comfort and heating

• Submitted: Fri, January 24, 2014
  • Updated: Fri, May 09, 2014

• Reported By: ann — COLLEGE PARK Georgia
assured comfort and heating
winson, douglasville, Georgia USA

assured comfort and heating wrong diagnosis, left me with no heat, then non stop heat and $312 broke. winson, douglasville Georgia

*Author of original report: company refund.

assuredcomfort.com

Stay away from this crooked company. Beware,  I called this company to my home to replace my zoning board as was advised by another company. Their tech came out and told me my zoning board was good , it was wired incorrectly, assured comfort and heating claimed they rewire the zoning board and everything was operating to specification. Two days later I had no heat, another tech came out, said battery was bad in the thermostat, { their own tech had place those battery in the thermostat}, two days later I had non stop heat, my thermostats were off but my heat kept running.
At this time the tech had the nerve to say, he thinks the Zoning board is bad. Assured Comfort price me $750.00 in addition to the $312.00 I had already paid to replace the zoning board. I got two other estimates and ask assured comfort if they could match the lowest estimate I would allow them to come back and make good on a job they incorrectly diagnosed. They refuse and when I try to get a refund through my credit card company they had the nerve to write on to the receipt that they did advise me that the board was bad on all three occasions they came out. This company failed to realized that I have a copy of the original receipt and no where on the receipt did they note that they had advise me that a part was needed.  Their notes on the receipt stated they wired the zoning board properly and verified proper operation of thermostat and zoning board and everything operating to specs at this time.
So assured comfort and heating, if you advised a customer that they need to replace a part, why would you note and charge, that the said part is wired properly and operating properly?
This is a switch and bait company, please be aware of them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2014 09:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/assured-comfort-and-heating/winson-douglasville-Georgia-30187/assured-comfort-and-heating-wrong-diagnosis-left-me-with-no-heat-then-non-stop-heat-and-1118319. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on assured comfort and heating

company refund.

AUTHOR: ann - ()

Company has since refund me my money.