Complaint Review: assured pardons of canada

• Submitted: Tue, December 04, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, December 04, 2012

• Reported By: Amanda — lloydminster Saskatchewan Canada
assured pardons of canada
3351 kingway suite 262 vanvouver, British Columbia Canada

assured pardons of canada joe black Paid for a pardon that I did not reveive vanvouver, British Columbia Canada

I sent payment of $325 to Assured pardon of canada, after receiving my payment I received papers to fill out and forms to get fingerprints. I sent them back to the company. After doing so I did not hear back from them. After about year I started to send emails asking to be updated on the process. I then started reading bad reviews online and assumed I had been scamed.

I went to the local police station and filed a report. Joe Black then contacted me by phone rather mad I had filed a complaint telling me he had been ill and assured me my pardon had been submitted to the parole board, which was bs as i called the parole board and It had not been submitted. I asked Joe to either refund me or send me back my fingerprints and personal information. The local police officer called Joe and Joe told him he would refund me by cheque. This was last March I have not been refunded. Total scam artist

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2012 01:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/assured-pardons-of-canada/vanvouver-British-Columbia-v5r-5k6/assured-pardons-of-canada-joe-black-Paid-for-a-pardon-that-I-did-not-reveive-vanvouver-Br-977681. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on assured pardons of canada