Complaint Review: asurion

• Submitted: Mon, October 22, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, November 05, 2012

• Reported By: chelseadiana — belfair Washington United States of America
asurion

asurion lie cheat and steal your money Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Contact your Attorney General!

So my phone from sprint had water damage luckily i have phone insurance. Well to my surprise they sent me to grand ole asurion. Never heard of them but trusted sprints word. So a couple days later i recieved my new phone. Set it all up then to my surprise it had issues and wasent working properly i firs called asurion and did all the things i was supposed to. They said they would send me a new one and apologized for their mistake. So next day i went to the post office and sent my first phone back no problem. Then i waited for my new phone. When it came i put the first replacement phone they gave me in the little yellow package they sent me. Printed out my labeland put it in the mailbox. Mail lady grabbed and went away. I thought all was done. A month later i recieve a letter saying i was going to be charged up to $500 for not sending back my phone.first i called sprint amd they informed me that it was my issue not theirs which is funny cause they ordered my phone for me through asurion. So i called asurion and they explained they got the first phone not the second. I explained i sent them both so she transffered me to a closed department and when i tried to call back they were closed. So i did some research in anger and saw that many people such as myself have the exact same problem and i believe we have a class action lawsuit on our hands.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2012 08:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/asurion/internet/asurion-lie-cheat-and-steal-your-money-Internet-958215. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on asurion

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Contact your Attorney General!

AUTHOR: wvilfort - (United States of America)

File a complaint with your Attorney General. I am in the same situation and that's exactly what I am doing now. I would love to have this company go through another class action lawsuit especially for this situation.