Complaint Review: Asus Computer

• Updated: Fri, January 17, 2014

• Reported By: Customer — Pennington New Jersey
Asus Computer
Internet, New Jersey USA

Asus Computer Extended Warranty is not available anymore but website says it is Internet New Jersey

I bought an Asus Q550L last week, after I had researched their website to see if an Extended Warranty was available.  When I went to purchase the Extended Warranty I was told by 3 diferent reps that it was no longer available for purchase.  They said to go to the seller.  I contacted Best Buy and was told the only protection was the Geek Squad protection plans.  They are very expensive and overlap for one year with the standard one year warranty.  I went back to Asus two other times and told them Best Buy did not offer what I wanted.  I was told again that I had no recourse.  I think Asus should have to honor what it says on its website.  The only reason I went with an Asus was the fact that I could buy the Extended Warranty.   If they don't offer it anymore then the website should be updated and they should have to give me an amount needed to get the same protection from Best Buy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2014 02:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Asus-Computer/Internet-New-Jersey-Internet/Asus-Computer-Extended-Warranty-is-not-available-anymore-but-website-says-it-is-Internet-1116402. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Asus Computer