Complaint Review: asus.4myrebate.com

• Updated: Tue, September 24, 2013

• Reported By: Bedevere — toms river New Jersey
asus.4myrebate.com
700 W Hillsboro Blvd Bld 1 Ste 201 Deerfield Beach, Florida USA

asus.4myrebate.com asus.4myrebate.com 4myrebate.com AKA Worldwide Rebates, Inc. Never gave me my refund back due to some scam they are pulling Deerfield Beach Florida

I bought a ASUS video card and I went to process my rebate. These bastards wasted my time and never gave me my refund. It wasn't even about money. It's about justice. I will make sure that ASUS stops using this company cause they are to blame for this since they don't monitor them. I will never but ASUS again as long as they use this company. I wasted countless hours with support and was givin the run around. I wil make sure everyone is aware of their scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2013 08:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/asus4myrebatecom/Deerfield-Beach-Florida-08755/asus4myrebatecom-asus4myrebatecom-4myrebatecom-AKA-Worldwide-Rebates-Inc-Never-gav-1087110. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on asus.4myrebate.com