Complaint Review: at home professions

• Updated: Mon, October 31, 2011

• Reported By: natasha — terre haute Indiana United States of America
at home professions
fort collins, Colorado United States of America

at home professions heard that it goes no where fort collins , Colorado

*UPDATE Employee: From At-Home Professions

I have been doing the online classes for at home professions and I started seeing stuff on it being a rip off. I am a single mom of two. I am already struggling so if this is all true I would like yo have my money back because its not as good as it sounds I would like to use it towards something better figuring for me and my children.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2011 01:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/at-home-professions/fort-collins-Colorado-/at-home-professions-heard-that-it-goes-no-where-fort-collins-Colorado-793929. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on at home professions

From At-Home Professions

AUTHOR: At-Home Professions - ()

Thank you for the opportunity to let At-Home Professions respond to your concerns.

First and foremost, we have many satisfied graduates and strive to create that experience for all of our students. You can hear some of our graduate stories here: http://www.at-homeprofessions.edu/student-support/testimonials/

Furthermore, At-Home Professions is fully accredited by the Accrediting Commission of the Distance Education and Training Council (DETC). The DETC Accrediting Commission defines, maintains, and promotes educational excellence in distance education institutions. We are also an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau, with an A+ rating.

Lastly, we offer our graduates unlimited and extensive support through experience graduate counselors, including resume, interview and professional development tips and tricks.

If you would like to discuss your program or have any questions, please call us at 1-800-359-3455.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC