Cried

701 N. Green valley Park way #200 Henderson, Nevada United States of America

AT HOME PUBLISHING, took my 40 dollars and I got nothing Henderson , Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: We are here to help

*UPDATE Employee: Dear Valued Customer

My husband brought home a magazine called small business opportunities. He showed me the section about mailing stuff from home to make money. The company called AT HOME PUBLISHING. It said you could make 2 dollars for every envelope you mail. So on March 22,2010 I mailed a check for 40.00. They Cashed the check on March 29th 2010. I have not recieved anything. I looked through my bank reports and I have the bank where they deposited the check. Its Bank of America Carlsbad,CA 92010-6603. I am not sure but I believe this may be there account number, 2976408724

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2010 10:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AT-HOME-PUBLISHING/Henderson-Nevada-89704/AT-HOME-PUBLISHING-took-my-40-dollars-and-I-got-nothing-Henderson-Nevada-591725. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AT HOME PUBLISHING

We are here to help

AUTHOR: athomepub - ()

Hi Stephanie,

We would like to resolve this issue for you. Please send us your customer information via email at support@athomepub.com or you can give me a call at 760-621-0910. We will re-send you your order immediately.

Carissa
Henderson, NV 89074

Dear Valued Customer

AUTHOR: athomepub - ()

Hello,

We pride ourselves in 100% satisfaction guarantee.  If did not get your package, please email us immediately with your name, email, phone, address and the estimated date of purchase. Without such information this we cannot possibly know who you are or even how to resolve this issue. Often times we have seen that even though we tell our customers to print your name legibly on the order form, some individuals choose to not do so and cause your order to become undeliverable by the US Post Office.

If you had directly informed us by mail or email, that you did not get your order, we would have immediately sent you a replacement. However, you chose to contact this 3rd party website, again omitting your customer/contact information and therefore continue to make it impossible for us to resolve this issue.

Please send us your information, we will then research our database, confirm your address we have on file and the date the order was shipped. We will also send you a replacement information kit immediately. Please allow us to help you vs choosing to stay ‘Anonymous’ and making it impossible to know who you are.

Best Wishes