Complaint Review: At Home Rewards

• Submitted: Sun, April 06, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, April 06, 2008

• Reported By:Columbus Wisconsin
At Home Rewards
P.O. Box 5152 Des Plaines, Illinois U.S.A.

At Home Rewards Made an unathorized transaction from my checking account. ChicagoDes Plaines Illinois

Athome Rewards made an unauthorized transaction from my checking account. I don't even know how they got my account information. I have never even heard of this company before. It said on my bank statement there is a recrurring transaction of $19.95. I've never bought anything online that had anything to do with this company.

Nickih
Columbus, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2008 02:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/At-Home-Rewards/Des-Plaines-Illinois-60017-5152/At-Home-Rewards-Made-an-unathorized-transaction-from-my-checking-account-ChicagoDes-Plain-324105. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on At Home Rewards