Complaint Review: Atlanic County Mental Health Association

• Updated: Tue, May 22, 2012

• Reported By: Autumnloving — Egg Harbor Twshp New Jersey USA
Atlanic County Mental Health Association
1127 North New Rd Absecon, New Jersey United States of America

Atlanic County Mental Health Association Erica Wagner, Jaime Angelini Unethical, Phony Peer Outreach Support, Really just bad case management. Fake you out by setting you up wth a case manager who completly lies about thier history to somewhat match yours, just to gain Absecon, New Jersey

*Author of original report: Clarification-Phone call returned over a week later after my complaints

*Author of original report: Phone Call Was Returned, differences settled

"We Care" right on their web page!

Sure didn't care when I was ready die.
You all know that empty loneliness inside?
The most negligent, and uncaring when it comes others lives
They laughed at the thought of my Suicide

Typical Mental bullying in their own special way.
I called my case manager (well, they call themselves Peer Support but that's just a hook you into feeling their real peers.) Crying for help, ignored is what I got.
They find out your history and come up with a story similar.
Very good at pretending they care, That Case worker will hook you, please beware.
They get you at your most desperate moment to sign papers for their services for 90 days.
With in the 90 days you think you have a very caring person on your side.
When my time's up  really I seen her true side.
Non-caring, Fake, Phonies and liars. They will ignore anyone and is the coldest establishment I have ever encountered. They should be in the used car business, not people's mental health.

They Literally left me for dead

They will drop you in a second because they really don't care.
At first they seemed so good. They have a polished game going on and unfortunately I fell for it. At the hardest time since I was their client, I called for help just to practically get spit on by not even getting the respect for a call back to see if I was all right. If you live in Atlantic County New Jersey. Do not use MHA.
Use CODI they care more.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2011 05:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Atlanic-County-Mental-Health-Association/Absecon-New-Jersey-08201/Atlanic-County-Mental-Health-Association-Erica-Wagner-Jaime-Angelini-Unethical-Phony-Pe-778869. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Atlanic County Mental Health Association

Clarification-Phone call returned over a week later after my complaints

AUTHOR: MysticDreams - (USA)

The above states after a constant week of complaining up the latter, up too Mental Health Of Americ
a.
Then the clarification was giving to me about their services. I still warn anyone dealing with MHA of Atlantic County only to beware.

Phone Call Was Returned, differences settled

AUTHOR: Autumnloving - (USA)

Ok, Seemed to of been a huge misunderstanding. I did receive a phone call from the director and was explained had happened. A communication error. They are an association that is their to guide the client to get the help they need. My expectation was too high for them and on the technical end used the wrong judgement putting this on here.