ED Magedson – Founder
Atlanta All Good RealtyAtlanta, Georgia USA
Atlanta All Good Realty Complete Rip Off.. Unprofessional and Money Hungry Atlanta Georgia
Atlanta All Good Realty is a complete rip off..
We found the listing on Craigslist. It told us to text for more information on the rental property in Lithonia. We text and he gave us the lock box code to get access. The whole time he is telling me that the "owners" are looking for a tenant asap. Despite the pest control problem we fell in love with the house. We submitted an application and there is where the problems started.
1.Originally online states $1295 rent and $1295 deposit and $65 application if you do it online. Well, Tian/Toa said it would be $75. (We paid it) Once we was approved he said the deposit was not $1295 it was $1600 and it was a typo on the website and that the extra $305 was for the admin fee.
2. Before sigining the lease we gave him a list of items that needed to be fix BEFORE we moved in. He agreed. However when we arrived nothing was done. The refridgerator even had mold and rust in it. He said they they were going to do the repairs with the deposit that we gave them THAT NEVER HAPPENED
3. We orignally requested a mid month move in. He said the "OWNERS" wouldnt take it off the market unless we moved in within 5 days. (Yet they had our application fee and application that said mid month move in)
4. The lease said that we have to pay $250 to REKEY the house (when we move out, subtracted from the security deposit) but when asked if we would be getting new locks prior to move in he said he couldnt do that.
5. After moving in (still being hopeful) we asked when the fridge would be clean. His response was "tenants usually clean up when they move in".. uhhh no.. not mold, mildew and rust. He then offered a $30 rent credit to clean it. We refused. He then had the maintance man come and clean it. It took 3 hours to do so.
6. We discovered that when the A/C unit cuts offs it creates a huge leak that drips from the ceiling. Causing water stains and wet moldy carpet.
7. Garage doors didnt work and they decline to fix it.
8. Gas Stove/Oven thermosat doesnt work. Therefore anything in the oven burns to a crisp in 5 mins. They decline to fix it as well.
9. You can never speak to anyone (even though his English is not the best) you must text him. Whenever we asked a question about a repair we get the run around or we are told they dont have to fix it.
10. The siding is seperating from the roof and they dont want to fix it.
11. The front door had extreme water damage and looked as though it was kicked in. We asked about having replaced and it became quite difficult to get them to aggree.
12. We asked for a corporate number and was given the run around.
13. We found out they they are the "owners".
14. Once after submitting a repair request we were told that if we are going to have all these "issues" they we can just move out. ( He would say this after paying for utility transfers and a moving company)
Moral of the story... DO NOT RENT from Atlanta All Good Realty. They are extremely unproffesional. They have sub standard appliances and do not want to fix basic simple repairs. They simple want your money and dont want to keep up the properties. I didnt find the reviews until after I moved in. :( This has become a nightmare. Currently seeking an attorney to assist us with this poor landlord.
We are good people who pay rent on time and want a fair landlord. We have not gotten that and everyone should beware of this foolishness.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2013 04:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Atlanta-All-Good-Realty-/Atlanta-Georgia-30356/Atlanta-All-Good-Realty-Complete-Rip-Off-Unprofessional-and-Money-Hungry-Atlanta-Geor-1079242. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.