Complaint Review: Atlanta Eye Shop Dr. YuChong Smith

• Updated: Fri, May 02, 2014

• Reported By: Mike — Colorado
Atlanta Eye Shop Dr. YuChong Smith
3621 Vinings Slope SE Ste 4150 Atlanta, Georgia USA

Atlanta Eye Shop Dr. YuChong Smith Atlanta Dishonest In My Opinion Atlanta Eye Shop Dr. YuChong Smith Atlanta Dishonest In My Opinion Atlanta Georgia

*General Comment: incorrect and harmful opinion

Atlanta Eye Shop Dr. YuChong Smith Atlanta is Dishonest In My Opinion. The doctor does not honor what she says and spins your words to benefit her.

I would never do business with a place like this, especially if it's run by Dr. YuChong Smith, who has an agenda and loves ripping people off of their hard earned money. It's terrible to see what people are willing to do to save themselves a buck. my advice is stay away. It's worth it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2014 06:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Atlanta-Eye-Shop-Dr-YuChong-Smith/Atlanta-Georgia-30339/Atlanta-Eye-Shop-Dr-YuChong-Smith-Atlanta-Dishonest-In-My-Opinion-Atlanta-Eye-Shop-Dr-Y-1143484. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Atlanta Eye Shop Dr. YuChong Smith

#1 General Comment

incorrect and harmful opinion

AUTHOR: rk705408 - ()

This is a bad/incorrect opinion posted by a what I assume is a disgruntled search engine optimization company (FindMyCompany.com). I terminated my services with them due to poor work performance and this person has decided to retaliate by using the internet and other sites to try to harm my excellent reputation that I have worked hard for 20 years to earn. Take a look at Dennis M.'s review where a 1 star review was left for myself and Valley Dental in Chandler, AZ on the same day! Our practices used this same company for search engine optimization. I want to invite any person to speak to me directly about the professional care that you will receive at the Atlanta Eye Shop. I will personally guarantee your satisfaction and experience with us.

Sincerely,