Complaint Review: Atlanta Fitness

• Reported By: britt — newnan Georgia United States of America
Atlanta Fitness
460 Newnan Crossing Bypass newnan, Georgia United States of America

Atlanta Fitness Childcare a joke! What are we paying for?! newnan , Georgia

the apperance of the gym is great! but we all know looks arent everthing! The 1st thing wrong with this gym is that it is too busy! too many people all the time! parking?! hahaha u get a workout walking to the front door!

The second issue is the staff! they do not pay attention, & people sneak in all the time! why am i paying so much and these kids are sneaking in & getting all the same use for free?!!? also the third issue the "childcare", is a joke! they have women in there who are supposed to be watching the children, but instead they are talking with one another & having friend time! & they dont even change diapers?!?!

many times i have picked my son up with a stinky diaper, & they say they didnt realize! he gets rashes very easy, so this is a problem! When they do call me to come change his diaper, it simply interupts my workout, & then my son thinks its time to go, & wants to leave, so we do! what do i pay extra for?! they think their too good to change a diaper?! they didnt mind @ the old facility, whats new?!

also a week ago, i witnessed a small girl around 5, sneaking out while the caregivers backs were turned, then she ended up smashing her fingers in a door, & broke one, the first reaction for them was"get a bandaid" COME ON every1 knows that when something is swelling you get ice! are they even trained in 1st aid!? i will not be going back there, because my sons safety is important to me! Though they are telling me i cannot get out of contract, but it think i have a pretty legitimet reason!

In my contract it states #2: i (the buyer) may cancel this agreement if any substantial change in the services or programs may occur!! well when i signed up they changed diapers, now they dont, I think that IS a pretty substantial change! But they say it isnt! What a ripoff! i will be putting a stop payment on this, they will not steal from me!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2011 04:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Atlanta-Fitness/newnan-Georgia-30263/Atlanta-Fitness-Childcare-a-joke-What-are-we-paying-for-newnan-Georgia-725692. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Atlanta Fitness