plain

• Updated: Fri, October 11, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Atlanta Georgia
Atlanta Locksmith Online
3209 Powers Ferry Place Atlanta, Georgia USA

Atlanta Locksmith Online, Locksmith Service 24/7, Oopen Car Door, They charged me $164 to get into my car!, Atlanta Georgia

I locked my keys in my car and used my smart phone to fnd a local locksmith called Atlantalocksmith-Online.com aka, Locksmith Service 24/7 and "Oopen car door."  The customer service rep told me the technician would arrive in 20 minutes but it took him over 45 minutes to reach me.  That's not the kicker - he charged me $164 to gain entry to my vehicle which took five minutes to achieve.  This service should only charge $75 maximum.

I should have known I was about to get ripped off when I asked him how much it was going to cost when he called to confirm he was on his way and he stated it all depended on the make and model.  Whatever, all he did was slip two blow up cuffs in the door and used a very simple device to grab the door lock and manually pull up on it.  Whatever you do, avoid using this company at all costs (no pun intended)!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2013 09:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Atlanta-Locksmith-Online/Atlanta-Georgia-30305/Atlanta-Locksmith-Online-Locksmith-Service-247-Oopen-Car-Door-They-charged-me-164-to-1091185. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Atlanta Locksmith Online