Complaint Review: atlantic marketing research

• Updated: Wed, April 11, 2012

• Reported By: valerie — highlands Texas United States of America
atlantic marketing research
140 w. 56th street new york, New York United States of America

atlantic marketing research sent me an acceptance letter for secret shopper new york, New York

I received a letter from Atlantic Marketing Research, with a check for $1993.00 attached. It informed me I was a mystery shopper and to cash or deposit the check in my bank account. Then to go to Western Union and do a funds transfer to Brenda Loiselle for $1573.00.

The rest of the money I could keep for my payment. Its obvious this is a scam. This is the second letter like this I have received from these people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2012 03:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/atlantic-marketing-research/new-york-New-York-10019/atlantic-marketing-research-sent-me-an-acceptance-letter-for-secret-shopper-new-york-New-866791. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on atlantic marketing research