Complaint Review: Atlantic One

• Reported By:Taylors South Carolina
Atlantic One
Nationwide, U.S.A.

Atlantic One credit card upfront fee 319 visa 5000 limit Nationwide

These people called me sayin they have a new program for people with shaky or bad credit. She said they would give me a credit card, unsecured, with a $5000 limit. OK... The catch... You gotta give them $319 through a funds transfer method. i.e. check-by-phone.

Yeah, It bothered me a little, but I did it... Call me stupid, but on the 1st of March, they extracted $319 out of my bank account. Now they said to wait 30 days for a card... So I'm expecting either a card in the mail, or an empty account. They can have it... All 23 cents.
I will update after the first of April...

Chris
Taylors, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2005 06:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Atlantic-One/Nationwide-/Atlantic-One-credit-card-upfront-fee-319-visa-5000-limit-Nationwide-135685. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Atlantic One