Complaint Review: atlantic sales and marketing rick schleigh

• Submitted: Tue, July 09, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, July 09, 2013

• Reported By: gary hill beverages — trenton New Jersey
atlantic sales and marketing rick schleigh
estell manor nj estell manor, New Jersey USA

atlantic sales and marketing rick schleigh he is a rip off try to use me and my contact and rip me off for my commission estell manor New Jersey

He wanted to write a rip off about so im here to protect my personal interests and let people know what he did to me. he was dealing with some people that was very question able in business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2013 09:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/atlantic-sales-and-marketing-rick-schleigh/estell-manor-New-Jersey/atlantic-sales-and-marketing-rick-schleigh-he-is-a-rip-off-try-to-use-me-and-my-contact-a-1065542. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on atlantic sales and marketing rick schleigh