Complaint Review: Atlantis Business Consulting

• Updated: Mon, March 17, 2014

• Reported By: Blue Label — Andy New York
Atlantis Business Consulting
200 E Post Rd White Plains, New York USA

Atlantis Business Consulting Signed you up for a "multi year contract that auto renews itself" without authorization! White Plains New York

This company signed my business up with electricity suppliers without my knowledge or authorization and when I called and ask about it their "CFO" Tiffany Lakness stated that they have a recorded phone authorization from a person that works for my business... I ask for this recording to find out who and if they really do have such proof but I guess the rest is history. Never got anymore more than excuses.

Multiple attempts to contact their "CFO" for the recording was unsuccessful.  Finally, only after I had filed a complaint with the BBB.  I got a call from Tiffany Lakness and she said that they had emailed it to me but I can never find it in my inbox, spam folder or any folder for that matter. Bottom line is stay away. Their dirty tactics of doing business is not what I would recommend to anyone. Tiffany Lakness even said  " You should thank us for signing you up because we saved you big money!"  What a Joke!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2014 09:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Atlantis-Business-Consulting/White-Plains-New-York-10601/Atlantis-Business-Consulting-Signed-you-up-for-a-multi-year-contract-that-auto-renews-it-1131197. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Atlantis Business Consulting