Complaint Review: Atlas Unlimited Transport

• Updated: Wed, February 01, 2012

• Reported By: DannyU1958 — Middleton Idaho United States of America
Atlas Unlimited Transport
2111 California St, Elkheart Indiana Elkheart, Indiana United States of America

Atlas Unlimited Transport Owner Lesa Kerschner Atlas unlimited transport's check's BOUNCE! Don't work with them. Owned by Lesa Kerschner Elkheart, Indiana

I started with Atlas Unlimited Transport, owner Lesa Kerscher, in Elkheart Indiana in June of 2011.
I drove a commercially licensed pickup and they provided me with trailers to haul.  They did all the paperwork and found the the customers and got 20% of my money.  That was fine until the paychecks started getting later and later.  They got to my house in Idaho on Friday at first.  Then it was Saturday, then Monday or Tuesday.  Several times they had "computer problems' and I received my paychecks over a week late.

Finally it happened.  The check BOUNCED.  Six hundred and four dollars, not a particularly high one, but it bounced.  I told them and they told me to send it back through.  My bank called their bank and their was no money in their account.

Then I asked them to give me money on a FLEET check...sort of a money order.  They refused and then quit taking my calls.  This check bounced last week and they refuse to take my calls or my wife's.

I was really lucky to get another job and have started with them.  But I still have one more check coming.  Will it bounce too?  We have two kids and our daughter just turned sixteen.  My wife wanted to send roses to school, but not only did the check bounce but we had to borrow a couple hundred from my wife's dad and we got a charge from the bank.

What is this Lesa Kershner thinking?  What kind of a business woman messes with her contractors?
We all live paycheck to paycheck right?  What would happen to her if she couldn't get paid???

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2012 07:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Atlas-Unlimited-Transport/Elkheart-Indiana-/Atlas-Unlimited-Transport-Owner-Lesa-Kerschner-Atlas-unlimited-transports-checks-BOUNCE-832559. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Atlas Unlimited Transport