Complaint Review: atoll astrologie

• Updated: Mon, August 11, 2014

• Reported By: brenda — dededo Other
atoll astrologie
Internet USA

atoll astrologie jenna urgent my transit is starting in a few weeks. france Internet

I found jenna on face book and did a free reading. then she contacted me by e-mail,

and said she wanted to do another reading because she saw signs in my reading that i have

an important transit or changes that i should need to know about my present future.

so i bought into the lie and filled out a payment form online. and after the payment jenna said her company

will e-mail me in 24 hours to confirm my payment. well 24 hours came and went and still no confirmation.

I've been ripped off by a scam artist and i feel foolish that someone could read my future.

Brenda Hartin/ brenhartin@hotmail.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2014 11:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/atoll-astrologie/internet/atoll-astrologie-jenna-urgent-my-transit-is-starting-in-a-few-weeks-france-Internet-1169170. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on atoll astrologie