Complaint Review: Atomik RC

• Updated: Tue, May 13, 2014

• Reported By: Rafael Calle — bradenton Florida
Atomik RC
14028 N Ohio street rathdrum, Idaho USA

Atomik RC Atomik RC, Venom batteries I bought their product from their distributor and it is defective. The battery charged once and will not charge again. I submitted a claim on their website a week ago and no response. I called them all day today during their business hours, no answer. Left voice mails and no response. rathdrum Idaho

*Author of original report: Contacted by Atomik RC

I purchased 2 batteries from an authorized venom distributor.  The 1 battery is only a week old and will not charge.  The other battery is older and 1 of the leads/wires that plugs in to charger fell off and I cannot charge it. They both say "lifetime battery replacement" but I can't get a hold of them. Both these batteries are $50 to $60 each.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2014 01:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Atomik-RC/rathdrum-Idaho-83858/Atomik-RC-Atomik-RC-Venom-batteries-I-bought-their-product-from-their-distributor-and-it-1146334. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Atomik RC

Contacted by Atomik RC

AUTHOR: Pito007 - ()

Ok, so an Atomik representative contacted me. He received my voicemail and just returned my call, they need me to send them some more information about my purchase and once received they will either send me a new battery or give me 30% discount towards a new purchase. Ill keep you guys updated on the outcome. The guy I spoke with was very nice and seemed helpful.