Complaint Review: AT&T Broadband (local) Telephone Co.

• Submitted: Thu, April 29, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, April 29, 2010

• Reported By: Haraisuru — Oakwood Georgia USA
AT&T Broadband (local) Telephone Co.
Oakwood, Georgia United States of America

AT&T Broadband ,local, Telephone Co. Phone Company ,bought out Bellsouth in Gerogia, AT&T Technician Illegallly access my Wireless Home network and Internet Access Oakwood, Georgia

I returned from college this afternoon to find an AT&T technician sitting in his truck with the door open next door. I had to get my stuff out of my car and as I walked around my car I can see the technician working on his computer. (the way my neighborhood is I was only 3 feet away from the guy when I got my bag out of my passenger side). I immediately go into my house and check my router and the SOB is logged into my my wireless acces. I block his MAC address and call AT&T to report the theft of service by their technician and after 15 minutes I get someone on the phone and ask for the supervisor and then all that I for 10 minutes is that is impossible and their techs would connect and blah blah blah. I threatened to call the police and the guy laughed at me and said go ahead. If my routers logs ha not reset when I reset the router to kick the guy off I would have called the Police.

This is the exact kind of service and reason why I canceled all my home AT&T services  3 years ago....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2010 03:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATT-Broadband-local-Telephone-Co/Oakwood-Georgia-/ATT-Broadband-local-Telephone-Co-Phone-Company-bought-out-Bellsouth-in-Gerogia-ATT-598299. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AT&T Broadband (local) Telephone Co.