allowances

• Reported By: Homeless — Houma Louisiana
ATT Go Phone
Houma, Louisiana USA

ATT Go Phone Homeless and disgusted Houma Louisiana

I am throughly disgusted with this ATT Gophone.  I am homeless and I am living in my car.  I choose the plan for $35, but my circumstances has deteriorated.  I can only afford @25 plan or less.  I had to go to customer service to change my plan, I wanted to do it online, but was refused.  I also had to have $25 in my account in order to change the plan that is due on 1/12.  I doubt seriously I will have the money on that date.  ATT will cut off service when the date comes.  I chose this phone service because when I had a contract with ATT I took a job that I could use the higher amount plan.   I lost that job, living in my car, and I just want to make the ends meet.  I just wanted to change my plan before the 35 dollar plan kicks in.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2014 12:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATT-Go-Phone/Houma-Louisiana-70363/ATT-Go-Phone-Homeless-and-disgusted-Houma-Louisiana-1114535. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ATT Go Phone