Complaint Review: AT&T U-Verse in Texas

• Updated: Fri, December 20, 2013

• Reported By: Historic Das Anwesen — New Braunfels Texas
AT&T U-Verse in Texas
P.O. Box5014/Carol Stream, IL. 60197-5014 Carol Stream, Illinois USA

AT&T U-Verse in Texas Giving Incorrect Information Regarding Charges/Lack of Service/Non-responsive/Over Billing Carol Stream Illinois

My problem began July 16th when I was asked to changemy DSL to the new U-verse.

From that point until today, my phone has been disconnected due to errors made by AT&T employees. In addition, my computer did not work at all for weeks due to being disconnected from DSL and not being connected to U-verse.

From July 16th until today, I have registered each and every person's name with whom I have spoken, including their employee numbers with date and time also registered.

From September 4-October 17, my home phone was either disconnected altogether or did not work. One day three service trucks arrived to try to figure out all the problems. I was told that the U-verse was indeed in my area; however, juncture boxes were so old and out of date that they could simply not get the U-verse and my phone to work correctly.

I reported all inconveniences, was put on hold many times(once literally for 2 hours), was disconnected many times, was given dates for on-site service "in the future", was given rude responses by the AT&T technical services, and now have been reported to the Credit Collection Services as advised by a Serena Hartford @ fax# 617-658-5709.

I finally wrote a registered letter to AT&T advising them of my intentions of filing a complaint with the Federal Communications Commission in Washington, D.C.

My business has been greatly affected and I am at the absolute end of my patience with AT&T. My intentions are to forward all documentation to my family attorney and file suit in Comal County, Texas. If this happens AT&T and every single person with whom I have spoken will have to deal with the results.

It is sincerely my belief that AT&T is simply too large to be effective and under the Sherman Anti Trust Act needs to be dissolved. It is now December 20th and my situation is still now resolved. My family has had the same phone line and number for 78 years. How nice to be treated in such a way.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2013 11:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATT-U-Verse-in-Texas/Carol-Stream-Illinois-60197-5014/ATT-U-Verse-in-Texas-Giving-Incorrect-Information-Regarding-ChargesLack-of-ServiceNon--1108579. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AT&T U-Verse in Texas