Complaint Review: AT&T Warranty Center

• Updated: Sat, November 30, 2013

• Reported By: RayG — Tehachapi California
AT&T Warranty Center
13550 INDEPENDENCE PARKWAY FORT WORTH, Texas USA

AT&T Warranty Center RLC I've been customer of AT&T since 2001,I recently needed a phone replacement(thru warranty coverage) and now they are charging me $539.00 because of device crackage , which I already spoke about with 3 or 4 agents stating that the phone wasn't cracked when I sent it to them and they are still charging me, so needless to say that I obviously have to cut-off my service.I know I can't do much against their monopoly ,but this complaint is about integrity and respect,(on my side) and money on theirs. FORT WORTH 13550 INDEPENDENCE PARKWAY Texas

FIRST OF ALL, I AM VERY UPSET BECAUSE EVENTOUGH ,I THINK I HAVE BEEN A GOOD CUSTOMER FOR 12 YEARS,  IFEEL VERY FRUSTRATED BECAUSE I HAVE TALKED AND EXPLAINED THAT WHEN THE DEVICE WAS SENT BACK TO THEM IT WAS'NT DAMAGED OR CRACKED THE AS THEY STATED ON THE LETTER THEY SENT ME BACK AND I EVEN SPOKE WITH 3 OR 4 AGENTS AND 1 OF THEM(MICHAEL) TOLD ME THAT THE PACKAGE THAT I USED FOR THE RETURN LOOKED IN NO TO GOOD SHAPE ,AND THERE WAS THE CHANCE THAT IN THE PROCESS OF THE SHIPPING IT COULD OF GOT DAMAGED , BUT I AM STILL TO GET CHARGED WITH $539.00 .NEEDLESS TO SAY THAT I FEEL POWERLESS AGAINST THEM SINCE THIS IS GOINT TO AFFECT MY CREDIT WHICH I WAS TRYING TO RESTABLISH, BUT NOW AT THIS POINT, THIS IS A MATTER OF INTEGRITY AND RESPECT(ON MY SIDE) AND OBVIOUSLY,  MONEY AND BUSINESS ON THEIRS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2013 01:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATT-Warranty-Center/FORT-WORTH-Texas-76117/ATT-Warranty-Center-RLC-Ive-been-customer-of-ATT-since-2001I-recently-needed-a-phone-1103250. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AT&T Warranty Center