Complaint Review: at&t

• Submitted: Sun, January 10, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, January 10, 2010

• Reported By: Sofi — San Jose California United States of America
Internet, California United States of America

at&t prev. Pacific Bell Offer discounts and rebates to get you to be a customer then never follow through. Internet, California

In September I contacted At&t to inquire about their services and rates.  I did the online chat since it was after business hours.  I chatted with a "Pamela" who answered all my questions.  I had a lot since I knew what kind of service I was looking for and understood the definition of "promotional rates"....She offered me several rebates, discounts, and unbeatable low prices.  She offered me $100 "from her side"...that i never got....Good think I cut and pasted our entire conversation in case this happend....and when i got the first bill it was outrageous to say the least.  So I called them and explained it all to them...They gave me a bunch of B.S.! Basically excuses and made me pay.  I asked to speak to a manager but got a bunch of excuses for that too.  Ultimately I just ended up paying the dayum bill and will be cancelling them shortly.  Their service sucks and they make a bunch of empty promises!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2010 01:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/att/Internet-California-95125/att-prev-Pacific-Bell-Offer-discounts-and-rebates-to-get-you-to-be-a-customer-then-never-551833. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on at&t