- Report: #784145
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: AT&T
AT&TPO Box 1846 Alphareta, Georgia United States of America
AT&T Appeals and Escalation Team/Office of the President (Justin Williamson) Alphareta, Georgia
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1) voicemail on the home phone has never worked properly (still using their answering machine since this is about the only form of communication they have with AT&T)
2) TV won't change channels directly after being turned on--have to turn it off and back on
3) TV remote too difficult for my elderly father to understand--too many steps to do something simple like turn it off
4) NO tech has come after repeated requests since June (requested locally, from Office of President, and from Appeals and Escalation team)
5) we have been trying to resolve these issues since end of May (when first installed)
6) first three bills were for way more than contract stated--my mother has been told this is because they were charged for a partial month, but the contract clearly states that the old phone account was closed and new account begun in my mother's name instead of my father's name
7) a Danielle from the Appeals and Escalation team called and left a message that their monthly bill would be reduced to $115--this is nice, but NOT what was asked for. We had asked for a refund of the overpayments for the first three months--she also stated in her message (she did not talk to either of my parents or me directly) that the case was now being closed because the issues were resolved--NOT!!!
8) no one has even attempted to listen or solve any of the above issues--a Mr. Rocha was very rude and uncaring
9) we feel like we are talking in circles every time we call and actually reach a live person (which has been very rarely). I also feel like I am talking to one of my special education students (I teach Severe/Profound Mentally Retarded)
10) we have been assigned a case number--I guess to lull us into a false sense that someone from AT&T cares
11) I have filed two reports with the MS Attorney General's office and plan to file a report with the FCC
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2011 09:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATT/Alphareta-Georgia-30023/ATT-Appeals-and-Escalation-TeamOffice-of-the-President-Justin-Williamson-Alphareta-G-784145. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.