Complaint Review: ATT

• Updated: Tue, March 18, 2014

• Reported By: s_M_train — Austin Texas
ATT
Austin, Texas USA

ATT aka ATTforFree I received a robocall claiming that I needed to go to a web site for a $200 gift card. The site appears to be a phishing. Austin Texas

I received a robocall voice mail yesterday from an 800 number claiming to be from att.com.  The message asked that I go to attforfree.com for a $200 debit card.  The call asked that you push 1.  I hung up.  I went to the web site today.  My security software indicated that the site was a phishing site.  I exited the site.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2014 01:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATT/Austin-Texas-78704/ATT-aka-ATTforFree-I-received-a-robocall-claiming-that-I-needed-to-go-to-a-web-site-for-a-1131591. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ATT