Complaint Review: AT&T

• Updated: Mon, June 16, 2014

• Reported By: Glen — Alabama
AT&T
P.O. Box 5014 Carol Spring, Illinois USA

AT&T Uverse Cut my internet off, never authorized it. Spent two service 4 days to restore Carol Spring Illinois

I called AT&T to request the same rate on 6/12/14 which ws $36 per month at 12 mg speed, the rep stated she can only do at monthly rate of $39.95 18mg. I woke up on 6/14/2014 and there was no uverse internet and we started calling over and over , they stated that my account was closed and that there was a new one opened?  I never auth this?  They could not do anything on this and they said the earliest appt was 6/21/14 which a week of no internet , as my wife ues this for a home busines.   We called about twenty five times that day and finally they said that there would be a rep that would come out on 6/15/14 to get it restored betwen 12-4.

we waited at home and I waisted my fathers day as when they got here he could not help he checked the hub and my wife talked the supervisor he staed he could , however he the account was showever in account and one was acctive and he didnt he could not.   I called that night and they moved my appt to 6/16/14 and 1-3 and asked if I need to be there and they claimed yes.   The tech caled at 2:15 and said he was running late and then aroung 3:15 said it was now on, never had to come in the house.  Why did I need to take 3 hours of vacation time which cost me over $75.00.   I now never recieved a new router either for signed up for the higher speed?   The prev. one I had to purchase for $100?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2014 09:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATT/Carol-Spring-Illinois-60197/ATampT-Uverse-Cut-my-internet-off-never-authorized-it-Spent-two-service-4-days-to-rest-1155321. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AT&T