Complaint Review: AT&T

• Reported By: anonymous — Mesquite Texas United States of America
AT&T
Dallas, Texas United States of America

AT&T ATT Customer "No Service" Dallas, Texas

My daughter has called ATT to report a problem we have been having since we subscribed to their service. I told her not to use them, from past experiences with their phone service. But she did any way. She has had a service person, here at our home several times, with the problem getting worse each time. The last person, messed up the box, the person before said "the whole thing (meaning the box and wiring outside) but I'm not going to do it because I'm retiring in 4 days." Then she left. Like I said, after several service people had been here, we still have problems. I do hope they read this, I know they won't do anything about it but I do have to ask, "How does a company like AT&T stay or plan to stay in business when you do absolutely nothing to keep your customers satisfied?" No wonder people are doing away with the home phones and using other companies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2012 03:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATT/Dallas-Texas-/ATT-ATT-Customer-No-Service-Dallas-Texas-859179. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AT&T