Complaint Review: at&t

• Reported By: Terri m — Orlando Florida
at&t
7421 penril ct Orlando, Florida USA

at&t Supervisor victor worst customer service ever Orlando Florida

*Consumer Comment: Do you see that attitude of the rebuttal?

*General Comment: get ready!!!

At&t is the phone company ever. I have three lines with this company, one of my phones was stolen so I called to report it to have my line suspended. I called on sept 4 and was advised by a rep the would suspend it and only charge me 10dollars a month for that line the next 6 months until I can purchase another phone a retail price..I then called in 4 days later and spoke to another rep on sept 8 and confirmed it..then on sept 27 I received my bill where I was charged 41.99 for the suspended line .so I called at&t and spoke to a rep in reference to what was told to me two times and rep begin to tell me the reps gave me wrong info and made a mistake and she can not credit my account and most pay it...I advised I wanted a manager..I then spoke to a supervisor by the name of victor who was extremely rude to me and confirmed the reps made a mistake and nothin he can do and I need to just pay it. I advised if a company offers something they must honor it..who refused to let me spoke and continued to use a high pitch tone with me....I ended call and call and called back and req corp number and was denied. I had to Google the corporate office number where I was told I would receive a call back but yet im still waiting on a call back..worst cell phone company ever...will be cancelling my services mondays morning on the 30th

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2013 10:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/att/Orlando-Florida-32818/att-Supervisor-victor-worst-customer-service-ever-Orlando-Florida-1087955. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on at&t

Do you see that attitude of the rebuttal?

AUTHOR: FloridaNative - ()

That attitude of the rebuttal is what caused me to cancel AT&T cell phone service with them 13 years ago! I see nothing has changed. Yes, you may have to pay an early termination fee, but check your contract. Make sure you only get charged for the proper termination fee. AT&T is notorius for telling you one thing and charging a completely different amount (higher of course). You would be better off anywhere else besides AT&T. They do have the worst service, at least here in Florida its the worst. In addition to poor cell phone service, they have poor land line service and internet service. I just canceled their land line after, get this, 40 years and I was treated terribly by AT&T and I never made a late payment to them in 40 years! I am replacing their internet service next month. It's time for AT&T to close up shop. Yes, I agree with the original complaint. No, I don't have any issue with payments so don't assume this is some rash complaint made due to a late payment history. I am as dissatisfied by AT&T as the author and am choosing to do something about it.

#2 General Comment

get ready!!!

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

You go right ahead and cancel your account because you have to pay a pitance because you will be paying a fortune!!!!!! You signed a contract that states if your account is terminated for ANY REASON you have to pay a Early Termination Fee. And thats PER LINE!!!!!! So instead of paying what you rightfully owe, your going to pay around a grand and probably lose your phone numbers as well. Because youre one of those self entitled twits who thinks the world MUST give them their way because its them. Well princess, enjoy the ride because you will have EARNED it!!