Complaint Review: AT&T

• Reported By: Olafssh — Baltimore Maryland
AT&T
Orlando, Florida USA

AT&T AT&T Sends Credit Collectors Bogus Bills Orlando Florida

This evening I came home from work and found a derogatory report on my credit report. The report was from a collection agency called IC Systems Inc. and I immediately called to inquire.  I was told that AT&T had put a bill to collections for $376.01. I told the person that I spoke to at IC Systems that I didn't owe anything to AT&T  and she told me that they would remove the report on Monday and that I should phone AT&T and find out what the bill was for. I called AT&T, and 3 hours later, after speaking to 6 people and being told that I had no outstanding bills with AT&T, even being talked to like I was an idiot, here I sit with this derogatory statement on my credit report that no one seems to know about.

If this isn't the epitome of really bad costumer service, I don't know what is. These people can damage one's credit and there doesn't seem to be anything that I can do about it that isn't going to take up lots of my time and/or money. I want this taken off of my report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2013 04:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATT/Orlando-Florida-32835/ATT-ATT-Sends-Credit-Collectors-Bogus-Bills-Orlando-Florida-1098842. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AT&T