Knife

AT&T
6042 Walton avenue Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

AT&T Vesta at T Fraudulent charge and poor service. Philadelphia Pennsylvania

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: AT&T is a VERY Fraudulent Company

I was ripped off money by ATTT for a charge that I never used. I went to the store to take back a phone that they continously kept sending me to replace the one that burnt my face. I came home checked my balance on my bank account and see that there is a charge on the date that I was in their store and cancelled their crappy service. It has been a grueling 1-1/2 years with AT&T and they have no resolution for my farce being burnt. I am appalled that they charged my card. Samsung and AT&T WILL BE RECEIVING A LAWSUIT.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2013 07:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATT/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19143/ATT-Vesta-at-T-Fraudulent-charge-and-poor-service-Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-1071932. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AT&T

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

AT&T is a VERY Fraudulent Company

AUTHOR: Mark - ()

I use to work at AT&T at the 2270 Lakeside Blvd location in Richardson, TX. The managers knew employees were cramming phony services onto customer accounts and did not care because AT&T was so pushy with sales and we all had sales quotas to meet. AT&T even paid folks who would put false charges, services on folks account. Every now and then a customer's complaint would go all the way up and AT&T would silently remove the offending employee but they knew ALL the employees were doing it. Their managers are just as crooked as the executives.

I never did it. I was probably the only one. But the way the company operated highly offended me and I moved on.

And get this.. The Uverse customers catch it too. AT&T has its sales people sale the services to folks they know can't even get the service as they are too far away from the main box or what we called the main box. So these people had constant problems with their services dropping and going down and we would have sent ten technicians to them but per management we could not tell them they would never have good service until we fully expanded in their area. We would be looking right at the technician notes saying "nothing can be done person too far away" and AT&T would be so greedy they would bar us from even advising the customer of this letting the customer continue to pay for service which wouldn't work half the time!