Complaint Review: at&t

• Reported By: anonymous — sun valley California United States of America
at&t
sun valley, California United States of America

at&t At & t uverse at&t is a sham sun valley, California

At&t is a sham! they keep sending emails and letters promoting their At&t u-verse and when I finally decided to switch to this service, I never though that I would be in for a BIG disappountment. Yesterday, november 9 was my schedule for installation of the uverse pkg. The technician came at around 9:45. I kept waiting and waiting the whole day for the set up to be done and finally at around 6:40 he announced that this service is NOT working in our area. I was so upset and so stressed since my other cable subscriber already cut off their service since early morning of nov. 9, when avtually I am paid for my cable service with them till end of day of nov. 9.. And when I tried to call them to get my cable back. They told me that they would charge me installation fee just to reconnect the service.

Of course, I was so upset and disappointed. I could not sleep, and the proof is right now , at 1:43 am I am in my bed writing this complaint letter. At&t should not have offered the service if they are not sure that it is working in our area.

Now, I do not have cable and for this weekend and who knows when I can get a new cable subscriber, I will not have tv to watch since I dont have cable service.

Oh, before I forget, the technician took so long in switching back to my old phone and internet service with them and even messed up my wifi.

So yesterday I took the day off from work just to be hom we for the installation and wasted my whole day for nothing!

At&t.should compensate/indemnify me for the stress, sleepness night and for the installation fee that I need to pay the other cable company just to have my old cable back!

Please warn other consumers not to fall for this fake servic ed from at&t. I do not want them to experience what I did because I made the mistake of falling for this sham.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2012 03:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/att/sun-valley-California-91352/att-At-t-uverse-att-is-a-sham-sun-valley-California-967270. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on at&t