Complaint Review: AT&T

• Updated: Mon, May 05, 2014

• Reported By: doug — Vancouver Washington
AT&T
6715 NE 63rd St Vancouver, Washington USA

AT&T Austin & 2 Salesladies AT&T Salesladies Call Police to Retaliate on Complaining Customer Vancouver Washington

AT&T Cell Phone Saleswomen Call Police to Retaliate on Complaining Customer

7:40 PM Monday May 5, 2014 I went into AT&T 6715 NE 63rd St Vancouver, WA 98661 to get my account number to have my number transferred to another carrier. Short haired overweight woman with hidden name tag came forward and said since I told salesman Austin previous day by phone that I was filing a complaint against their store that I was banned from the store and threatened to call the police if I did not leave immediately and the other female saleslady came forward and then they both confronted me within 4 feet and began to dial the police while the other male salesmen were unconcerned and continued doing what they were busy with. I left to go to Tmobile before they closed at 8pm.

Originally AT&T 6715 NE 63rd St Vancouver, WA 98661 sold me an Alcatel cell phone April 22, 2014 and failed inform me they could transfer my 200 contacts. I started doing it at home manually and after a few hours remembered it was a standard service of cell phone carriers and went back to AT&T 6715 NE 63rd St to have it done and tell them that the new battery was loosing it’s charge unusually fast. They told me they would order a battery and to come back from time to time to check if it had arrived and they transferred contacts to sim card.

I left and latter noticed all contacts had not been transferred. I went back and they transferred 200 contacts to phone 2 times. Now i had 200 duplicate contacts. I started removing the duplicate contacts at home and after a few hours realized i was wasting my time and I went back to AT&T 6715 NE 63rd St and they removed the 200 duplicate contacts and I left. After a few days several phone calls to my new home which is only 1/2 mile from AT&T 6715 NE 63rd St went direct to voice mail without ringing my phone despite having 3 bars of signal 3 blocks from the the voice mail delivered 24 hours late.

One of the calls was a friend who drove 20 miles to meet up with me but since he could not find me he went back home 20 miles because my phone did not ring & voice mail was delivered 24 hours late. I went back to AT&T 6715 NE 63rd St to complain and they told me to drive to the AT&T warehouse 28 miles away to change the phone out. I got irritated and salesman Austin threatened to kick me out of store. I called back latter and Austin answered the phone and I told him it was their stores job to deal with the defective service instead of running me around and he refused so I said then i would file a complaint at which time Austin told me I was banned AT&T 6715 NE 63rd St.

8am this morning Clark County Sheriff returned my call to my home regarding  theft of my belongings at gym. My phone turned on attended with 3 bars of signal only 1/2 mile from AT&T 6715 NE 63rd, the call went direct to voice mail which was delivered at 4pm today. Last week I told AT&T customer service of delayed voice mail and the problem continues until today so today I realized I have to transfer my AT&T number to a reliable carrier and terminate AT&T. That’s when I went into AT&T 6715 NE 63rd St and the two women working at 7:40 pm called the police on me for complaining.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2014 11:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ATT/Vancouver-Washington-98661/ATT-Austin-2-Salesladies-ATT-Salesladies-Call-Police-to-Retaliate-on-Complaining-Cus-1144318. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AT&T