Complaint Review: Attention Marketing (John Miller & Louis Frias)

• Submitted: Tue, March 11, 2014
  • Updated: Tue, March 11, 2014

• Reported By: LiedToo — By Jon Miller & Luis Frias Michigan
Attention Marketing (John Miller & Louis Frias)
720 Ann Arbor Drive Flint, Michigan USA

Attention Marketing ,John Miller & Louis Frias, 720CFO Program This company ripped me off!!!! Flint Michigan

This company led me to believe that if I allowed them to use my excellent credit rating to secure lines of credit that they would be responsible for paying off all of the debt secured, in exchange I would be paid a certain percentage of the credit lines secured which was very appealing at the time.  Initially everything seem to go according to the agreement I was paid a percentage and the lines of credit were being paid for several months per the agreemrnt.

Around the October / Novemberof 2013 timeframe I started receiving calls from collectors, it occurred to me that Attention Marketing was no longer honoring the agreement to pay the lines of credit.  After I terminated my agreement  my lines of credit were still being used. Without my knowledge or authorization accounts have also been opened using my personal information without my consent.  After repeated attempts to resolve the issue of the credit cards not being paid per the contract I realized what appeared to be a good opportunity ended up being a  SCAM.

They definitely have a smooth operations especially for those seeking passive income business opportunities.  Louie Frias reels us in and Jon Miller finished us off.  I am now resposible for paying off thousands of dollars of credit card debt because of their dishonesty.

Please beware of theses "SCAMMERS" because I believe they are still in business and may have either changed locations or opened another office at C1173 N. Ballenger Hwy Ste 3, Flint, MI 48504.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2014 04:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Attention-Marketing-John-Miller-Louis-Frias/Flint-Michigan-48504/Attention-Marketing-John-Miller-amp-Louis-Frias-720CFO-Program-This-company-ripped-me-1129975. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Attention Marketing (John Miller & Louis Frias)

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC