Complaint Review: attorney Travis Walker

• Reported By: elizabeth54 — Ingleside Texas United States of America
attorney Travis Walker
? california, California United States of America

attorney Travis Walker ? you are being sued california, California

Today I received a phone call at 20 minutes to noon from what sounded like a Indian ,not a real native american ,but what sounded like someone from India .This caller told me I was being sued and there was a lawsuit against me .When I questioned the caller as to the nature of this lawsuit he said he was not sure what the case against me was only that I was to call 951-389-0294 and speak to attorney Travis Walker ,he said I could possibly be arrested if I did not comply and that I had to call this attorney today.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2012 10:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/attorney-Travis-Walker/california-California-/attorney-Travis-Walker-you-are-being-sued-california-California-900826. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on attorney Travis Walker